Помощник и секретарь в приемной Епархии
Date Listed: 31 May 2018
РПЦЗ требуется помощник и секретарь в приемную Епархии в Кройдоне (Сидней). Работа с 9 утра до 4 часов дня, пять дней в неделю. Контракт на три месяца с возможным продлением.
Administrative Assistant & Receptionist Role, 5 Days a week - 9AM to 4PM in a three-month contract with the view to be extended.
The Australian and New Zealand Diocese of ROCOR in Croydon (Sydney) N.S.W., is seeking to employ a highly motivated person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work as an Administrative Assistant and Receptionist to manage our front office on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative tasks.
• Proficiency in the Russian language would be preferable with primary language as English
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Strong proficiency in using computers
• Excellent phone etiquette and experience
• Organised, punctual, detail-oriented, team player and good sole worker
• Perform other administrative receptionist duties such as filing and photocopying
• Perform other mixed duties such as, cleaning, handling inventory, and running errands
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven work experience as a receptionist or similar role
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional customer service outlook and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you believe you are suitable for this position to email@example.com. Applicants must be able to start immediately.
We will not be able to respond to every applicant, if you do not hear from us within two weeks of applying then you can assume that on this occasion your application was regrettably not an exact match for the position. However please do not hesitate to apply again in the future!